TubeTrace SE/ME HTSX
TubeTrace, with “cut-to-length” HTSX self-regulating heat tracing, is designed to provide freeze protection or temperature maintenance from 40 °F (5 °C) to 302 °F (150 °C) for tubing where high temperature exposure capability is possible. HTSX withstands temperature exposures of 482 °F (250 °C).
Self-regulating HTSX heat tracing
- Varies in response to the surrounding conditions along the entire length of a circuit.
- Lower risk of overheating the tube or product.
- Installed cost is lower because “cut-to-length” HTSX makes end connections easy with minimal waste.
- HTSX is approved for use in ordinary (non-classified) areas and hazardous (classified) areas.
Construction TubeTrace HTSX1. Process tube(s)
2. HTSX self-regulating electrical heat tracing
3. Heat reflective tape
4. Non-hygroscopic glass fiber insulation
5. Polymer outer jacket (ATP or TPU available)
- Hazardous area approvals