Heating system: frost protection and temperature maintenance of reservoirs
In the oil and petrochemical industries in tanks at low temperatures, the viscosity of oil and liquids increases, which leads to the solidification (thickening) of the product and the precipitation of solid fractions In the food industry, the task of heating tanks to maintain the temperature of liquid products, such as palm oil, etc., is relevant. Company "Online Energy" suggests heating systems for reservoirs, tanks and capacities with crude oil, diesel fuel and other liquids will ensure the maintenance of the required process temperature and eliminate the negative effects of lowering the temperature. Fill out questionnaries of reservoir heating and our managers help you to choose optimal solution taking into account all necessary conditions of heating task. Qualified design and installation of the reservoir heating will avoid unnecessary costs for the purchase of equipment, installation and maintenance of the heating system, and ensure reliable operation of the system for many years.
Systems of heating and temperature maintenance of reservoirs, suggested by company "Online Energy"
- Cabel reservoir heating
- Reservoir panel heating system
For cable heating of tanks in industry, a company "Online Energy" suggest self-regulated and resistive heating cable Thermon и heating cable Eltherm. Differences between resistive and self-regulating cables In a resistive cable, heat is generated due to ohmic losses in the heating core of the cable. The cable, in addition to the heating cable, may contain a conductive core, which simplifies its connection scheme. The thermal power of resistive cables is practically independent of temperature. To ensure long-term and reliable operation of these types of cables, it is important to comply with the calculated heat transfer conditions so as not to cause overheating.
Self-regulated cabel has two parallel conductive conductors, the gap between which is filled with a special semiconductor compound, which changes its resistance depending on temperature. Thanks to the self-regulating effect, the heating cable emits the more heat, the lower the temperature of the tank, its temperature decreases with increasing temperature. Thus, it saves electricity and never burns out, even with self-intersection. The self-regulation property allows the creation of safe tank heating systems.
Reservoir cabel heating
- Heating cables and accessories for reservoirs.
- Switching boxes and fasteners.
- Control systems: control boxes, thermostats, launch and protect equipments.
Reservoir heating with heating panels
Heating panel – is a specialized product, originally produced for the electrical heating of reservoirs and containers. Unlike traditional cable heating systems for reservoirs and containers, the heating panels provide optimal heating thanks to their design and have the following advantages:
- The maximum contact area of the heating panel and the heated surface, which allows to increase the efficiency of the heating system. Unlike cable heating systems, the heating panel, due to its design, has a reliable 100% contact with the heated surface, which eliminates overheating of the panel and increases the service life and increases the efficiency of heat transfer to the reservoir.
- Simple installation by gluing on silicone adhesive to the reservoir. The panel does not require special structures (tension belts, clamps, etc.) for installation, is glued directly to the wall of the heated tank - thus the surface of the tank is released from the bulky installation structures for cable laying all over its surface.
- A much smaller area occupied by the heating system on the reservoir. The heating panels have a sufficiently high specific power compared to cables, which can significantly reduce the size of the heating system and compactly place them in the lower part of the reservoir.
- Due to the possibility of compact placement, heating panels for heating reservoir are usually placed below the lowest possible level of the product and they heat the product, and not the empty space of the reservoir. Easy diagnosis of possible malfunctions, due to the fact that the exact location of the panels under the insulation is known. Due to the compact arrangement of the panels, their diagnosis is simplified. The panel is easy to change, and to replace the cable - you have to remove the insulation from the entire reservoir.
- High reliability, because the heating element has a honeycomb structure and generates power evenly over the entire surface of the panel. Even in the event of mechanical damage to a part of the heating panel, it remains operational - the cable, in this case, completely fails.
- High reliability since the heating element has a cellular structure and generates power evenly over the entire surface of the panel. Even in case of mechanical damage to part of the heating panel, it remains operational - the cable in this case completely fails.
- An integrated temperature limiter in each panel will provide comfortable temperature conditions for both the product in the tank and the heating panel. What helps protect the panel and the product from overheating, protect against overheating.