Fast installation of industrial systems
Easily removable Wieland connectors for quick and safe installation
A series of easily removable connectors "WIeland", presented on the site, is a complete system of components for solving the problems of electrical switching of power and heating cables in individual, commercial and industrial electrical heating systems. Depending on the scope of application, general industrial and explosion-proof versions are offered.
Features and benefits of using Wieland quick connectors and couplings
Fast connectors "Wieland" provide simplicity, clarity and high speed in the installation of industrial electrical heating systems, even in difficult environmental conditions. In comparison with traditional methods of installation of electrical heating systems, Wieland connectors have significant advantages:
- Installation of a heating cable using "Wieland" connectors by specialists takes several times less time.
- A significant part of the installation of the heating cable on pipelines, tanks, tanks and other industrial facilities can be performed remotely in comfortable and suitable conditions, which can significantly reduce the installation time of the system as a whole.
- Dust and moisture protection of connectors "Wieland" is "IP68/IP69K".
- The ultimate transparency of the mounted system. Since all Wieland electrical connections are easily removable, installers can easily make changes, even to the installed cable system (extending cable sections, connecting additional sections, etc.).
- The electric cable heating system, built using "Wieland" connectors, provides the ability to dismantle the heating cable in the shortest possible time for maintenance or necessary changes.
- Ease of installation due to angled connectors, as well as a wide range of ready-made connectors: explosion-proof, "Mini" and "Micro" series.
Types of easily removable Wieland connectors for industrial heating systems
- Wieland quick connectors for cable installation. Connectors intended for installation on a cable consist of two parts: a contact insert and a connector housing. Seats are unified, thereby providing free configuration of the connector.
Depending on the design requirements, three options for fixing the current-carrying core of the cable can be used: screw and spring clamp or crimp contact. It is possible to connect stranded and solid conductors. A distinctive feature of contact inserts with spring fixation is the possibility of connecting two conductors to one contact. Directly near the connection points of the conductors, an indelible marking of the pole is applied, which makes it possible to exclude typical errors during installation.
- "Wieland" quick-detachable connectors for installation in the device case. Single-section (non-separable) are installed in a hole in the case panel with a diameter of 25.4 mm (M25). Spatially, the main part of the connector is located inside the housing, only the front side of the contact group of the connector is located outside the housing. Fixation of a single-section M25 connector in the housing panel is provided by a retaining nut installed on the outside of the housing. To prevent rotation of the installed connector in the housing panel, it is possible to install it in a hole with a positioning chamfer.
Two-section (case + contact group) are installed in holes with a diameter of 16.4 mm (M16) / 20.44 mm (M20). Spatially, the main part of the connector is located outside the device case. Enclosures are available in straight, angle and intermediate versions. Fixation of two-section connectors in the housing panel is provided by a retaining nut installed on the inside of the housing. To prevent rotation of the installed connector in the housing panel, it is possible to install it in a hole with a positioning chamfer.