Heating cable ELSR-R
Self-regulating heating cable Eltherm ELSR-R
The ELSR-R line is used where its round geometry facilitates installation in sealing and door profiles. Typical applications are doors and gateways to cold-storage facilities, cold water lines in beverage production and breweries.
- Round design
- Moisture proof
- Ideal for profile installation
Construction of Eltherm ELSR-R1. Bus wire (nickel plated copper).
2. Self-regulating heating element.
5. Outer jacket.
|Maximum ambient temperature||energized||65°C|
|Installation temperature, min.||- 30°C|
|Bending radius, min.||30 mm|
|Nominal voltage||230 V|
Heating circuit lengths on the following conditions ELSR-R:
- 230 V nominal voltage
- Delayed action circuit breakers (C-characteristic) with 80% maximum load
- Maximum 10% line voltage drop on heating cable bus wire
- Power connection to one heater end
|Switch-on-temperature (°C)||Nominal cutout value (A)||Heating circuit length (m) for|