Wieland panel connectors
Easy-detachable Wieland connectors and connections for installation in the device case
The uniqueness of Wieland's components presented by on the Online Energy website is that these are not just connectors adapted for installation on heating cables, but a complete, well-thought-out set of components.
The electrical splitters, splitters and accessories included in the series make it possible to build the final system in a minimum of time, and all electrical installation work directly on the site will consist of snapping the detachable parts. The main preparatory operations (installation of connectors on cables) can be performed outside the facility, which allows you to minimize the time spent by service personnel in the "field", often uncomfortable conditions.
The uniqueness of Wieland connectors and connectors
"Wieland" component system for solving problems of electrical switching of power and heating cables in commercial and industrial electrical heating systems.
In the climatic conditions of our country, solutions in the field of industrial and commercial electric heating and antifreeze are especially relevant and often are permanent, not seasonal. The main distinguishing feature of easily removable connectors and connectors is that their use allows you to abandon the use of adapters and junction boxes. In addition, labor-intensive processes of processing the joints of cable sections with the help of crimp bushings and heat shrink tubes are completely eliminated.
Features of the use of easily removable connectors and connections for installation in the case of the Wieland device
Spatially, the main part of the connector is located inside the housing, only the front side of the contact group of the connector is located outside the housing. Fixation of a single-section M25 connector in the housing panel is provided by a retaining nut installed on the outside of the housing.
To prevent rotation of the installed connector in the housing panel, it is possible to install it in a hole with a positioning chamfer.
Two-section (case + contact group) are installed in holes with a diameter of 16.4 mm (M16) / 20.44 mm (M20). Spatially, the main part of the connector is located outside the device case. Enclosures are available in straight, angle and intermediate versions. Fixation of two-section connectors in the housing panel is provided by a retaining nut installed on the inside of the housing. To prevent the installed connector from turning in the housing panel, it is possible to install it in a hole with a positioning chamfer.
Installation of typical knots compared to traditional methods:
- Takes SEVERAL TIMES less time.
- To a greater extent, it can be done not on site, but remotely, which can significantly reduce the time of installation work.
- Because the wiring process is simply clipping on detachable components without any additional work, it does not require special skills and equipment./li>
The benefits of using Wieland easily removable connectors and connections from Online Energy
- Возможность многократной разборки и сборки разъема.
- Переподключение токоведущих проводников.
- Обеспечение высокой степени защиты (IP69K).
- Различные способы фиксации провода.
- Высокая токовая нагрузочная способность разъема при компактных размерах.
- Различное количество полюсов в одном разъеме при одинаковых габаритах.
- На контактной вставке разъема нанесена маркировка подключаемых полюсов.
- Герметизация соединения и фиксация кабеля в корпусе цанговым зажимом.