Heating cable ELSR-Ramp
Self-regulating heating cable Eltherm ELSR-Ramp
ELSR-Ramp for freeze prevention is specially designed for concrete ramps and outdoor surfaces.
Construction of Eltherm ELSR-Ramp
1. Bus wire (nickel plated copper).
2. Self-regulating heating element.
4. Protection (protective braid)
5. Outer jacket.
|Maximum ambient temperature||energized||80°C|
|Installation temperature, min.||- 20°C|
|Bending radius, min.||50 mm|
|Nominal voltage||230 V|
Technical benefits Eltherm ELSR-Ramp:
- Highly robust
- Suited for hardest installing conditions
- Flexible mountin
- Radially and longitudinally waterproof
- Outer jacket is strongly grouted with protective braid