Industrial control and monitoring
Industrial control and monitoring Eltherm
Intelligent temperature control solutions play a critical role in today’s electrical heat tracing applications and contribute to ever rising standards in safety, reliability, precision and energy efficiency. The temperature range is from - 60 to + 999° C.
Our electronic temperature controllers also comply with latest Ex-protection directives for their use in hazardous areas that are typical in power plants, oil & gas plants, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical plants, the plastics industry or wastewater treatment plants.
The newest electronic temperature controllers adapt to the ambient temperature and react proportionally to it, rather than just switching on and off. The eltherm range includes: • thermostats and temperature sensors, ice- and snow detectors.
• electronic proportional controllers and controllers with limiter, modbus and alarm functions.
• power and control panels for hazardous (ex) and safe areas.
• integrated control networks such as the TraceVision system.
- energy saving
- safe operation
- reduced maintenance effort
- prevention of down-times
- intelligent, proportional adaptation to ambient temperatures
- efficiency and energy saving (up to 75%)
- temperature stability
- approved for use in hazardous (Ex) areas