Protection of pipelines from freezing with Korean cable Fine Korea SRL series
Self-regulating heating cable is effectively used for heating pipes and pipelines. The use of heating cables on pipelines allows the use of drainage, sewer and water systems in the winter. The use of a self-regulating heating cable reduces the depth of pipes or drainage systems and eliminates the possibility of freezing and destruction in winter.
An important condition for the normal functioning of buildings is the operation of the sewerage system. A self-regulating heating cable is used for heating sewerage and water drainage systems when the possibility of freezing in winter cannot be ruled out.
"SRL" series cables are designed for heating pipes and, unlike conventional heaters that work on the principle of heating metal conductors when an electric current passes through them, they work on the principle of heating a semiconductor core and the properties of a positive temperature coefficient (PTC).
In addition, the carbon particles involved in the generation of heat by the cable emit a significant amount of far infrared rays, which contributes to heating with radiant energy.
Design of FineKorea SRL heating cable from Online Energy
1. Copper bar.
2. Self-regulating conductive core.
3. Modified polyolefin insulation.
4. Modified polyolefin outer thermal insulation.
Key parameters of Fine Korea SRL heating cables
- Long service life (semi-permanent). During the production process, the cable is additionally treated at elevated temperature with intermediate annealing to give it stability without loss of thermal output during its entire service life.
- Low power consumption. The low power consumption of the cable is due to its unique positive temperature coefficient (PTC).
- Excellent heat resistance.During the manufacturing process, the cable is cross-linked and vulcanized to provide the same thermosetting properties as XLPE (cross-linked molecular structure).
- Cut to desired length. The core of the cable consists of endless parallel bonds of carbon particles, which allows the cable to be cut into pieces of the exact required length.
Residual current circuit breaker current dependence and maximum circuit length220 V