Protection of pipelines from freezing with Korean cable Fine Korea SRF series
The self-regulating heating cable presented on the website Online Energy is effectively used for heating pipes and pipelines. The use of heating cables on pipelines allows the use of drainage, sewer and water systems in the winter. The use of a self-regulating heating cable allows you to reduce the depth of pipe laying or drainage systems and eliminate the possibility of freezing and destruction in winter.
An important condition for the normal functioning of buildings is the operation of the sewerage system. Self-regulating heating cable is used for heating sewerage and water drainage systems, when the possibility of freezing in winter cannot be ruled out.
The "SRF" series cables, using the PTC principle, regulate their own output power depending on the ambient temperature under the influence of the current flowing through the cable core, and reduce power consumption during operation.
Unlike conventional metal wire, which generates heat based on its length, the core of a cable is made up of endless parallel bonds of carbon particles. Parallel connections allow you to cut the cable to the exact length without waste.
Design of Fine Korea SRF heating cable from Online Energy
one. Copper bus.
2. Self-adjusting conductive core.
3. Modified polyolefin insulation.
4. Tinned copper braid.
5. Modified polyolefin outer thermal insulation.
Key advantages of FineKorea GRX heating cable from Online Energy
- Long service life (semi-permanent). During the manufacturing process, the cable is additionally treated at elevated temperature with intermediate annealing to give it stability without loss of thermal output during its entire service life.
- Low power consumption. The low power consumption of the cable is due to its unique positive temperature coefficient (PTC).
- Excellent temperature resistance. During the manufacturing process, the cable is cross-linked and vulcanized to provide the same thermosetting properties as XLPE (cross-linked molecular structure).
- Cut to desired length. The core of the cable consists of endless parallel bonds of carbon particles, which allows the cable to be cut into pieces of the exact required length.
Residual current circuit breaker current dependence and maximum circuit length220 V
|15 A||20A||30A||40 A|