Fine Korea heating cable for protection of roofs, gutters and gutters from icing with Korean cable GRX series
The "GRX-40-2-CR" cable is a self-regulating PTC cable with a tinned copper braid. Designed with unique technologies to withstand harsh operating conditions in conditions of prolonged exposure to sunlight. The cable consists of a continuous core of conductive polymer extruded between two copper bars. These cables are an effective means of de-icing roofs, gutters and downpipes.
The use of a heating cable in gutters and drains in the event of ice masses and icicles ensures the flow of melt water, preventing damage to the gutter system by ice or damage during mechanical cleaning of snow and ice. In addition to damage to the roof and gutters, the biggest danger every winter is the fall of snow and icicles on parked cars and, worst of all, on people.
When manufacturing an anti-icing system, it is possible to install an automatic control unit for roof heating processes, this helps to reduce energy costs by up to 20% and increase the service life of the cable.
Unlike conventional metal wire, which generates heat based on its length, the core of a cable is made up of endless parallel bonds of carbon particles. Parallel connections allow you to cut the cable to the exact length without waste.
Design of the Fine Korea GRX cable presented on the website Online Energy
1. Copper bar.
2. Self-regulating conductive core.
3. Modified polyolefin insulation.
4. Tinned copper braid.
5. Modified polyolefin outer thermal insulation.
Parameters of the FineKorea GRX heating cable
- Long service life (semi-permanent). During the manufacturing process, the cable is additionally treated at elevated temperature with intermediate annealing to give it stability without loss of thermal output during its entire service life.
- Low power consumption. The low power consumption of the cable is due to its unique positive temperature coefficient (PTC).
- Excellent temperature resistance. During the manufacturing process, the cable is cross-linked and vulcanized to provide the same thermosetting properties as XLPE (cross-linked molecular structure).
- Cut to desired length. The core of the cable consists of endless parallel bonds of carbon particles, which allows the cable to be cut into pieces of the exact required length.
Residual current circuit breaker current dependence and maximum circuit length220 V
|15 A||20A||30A||40 A|